Thursday, February 18, 2010

More Pictures











I'm trying the picture thing again!
Here are the bread and sandwich buns, then a picture of a pound cake that I made with a new recipe. If you ever find one of these cast iron bundt pans grab it; Lodge doesn't make them anymore and they are wonderful. I found this one at an antique mall after passing one up at a garage sale. I really kicked myself for that one! I found one for my daughter at a hardware store in a small town. Same thing for the bread pans. I wonder if they would start making some of these pieces again if enough people asked for them. I took the next picture not for the snow, which is definitely NOT unusual this year, but for the sunshine! We have had TWO days of sunshine! Everything is glazing over so it is like a Slip n' Slide around here! And finally, here is part of the chicken path I told you about that my husband cleared to get them out of the coops. They stayed right on the path for days, so it worked! Pretty funny!
I must say this picture thing wears me out. I'm so afraid I'm going to blow the whole thing sky high! I'm sure it will get better with time.
Hope all of your times are wonderful!
Nancy




1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are amazing, that's no practive shot!!! ;-) Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete