Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Wonderful Surprise


What a wonderful surprise this morning to look out and see our wonderful new neighbors come up the drive to help with chores! Can you imagine?! They want to have animals, and a garden and such, so they are eager to pitch in and learn first-hand. What a blessing for both sides!

We have been able to do a lot to get the garden area ready when we have had breaks in the weather. Today it is cold and rainy with some sleet. I see signs that spring is right around the corner, though!

I am getting ready to start seeds in pots and hope to use the new greenhouse.

What are you doing to get ready for spring?

Nancy

2 comments:

  1. Precious blog!! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovce the horse pictures. Check my blog out and do Civil war game. I am giving a prize to Thursdays winner and doing a give away when I get 100 blog followers.

    ReplyDelete