Monday, December 28, 2009

Tagged

I've been tagged so here goes:
Six names you go by:
Nancy, Mom, Grandma, Grams, Nance, Sissy

Three things you are wearing today:
Jumper, blouse, and LONG JOHNS! :-)

Three things you want very badly right now:
For my youngest son and his family to move close
That everyone in my family would be saved
Too deep to share

Three things you did last night/yesterday:
Watched a "Little Bear Wheeler" video and ate popcorn
Washed eggs
Read from my Bible and Martyr's Mirror

Two things you ate today:
Turkey sandwich :-)
Smoothie (drank really)

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
My daughter-in-law
My granddaughter

Two things you are going to do today/tomorrow:
Go bowling with my daughter and her family
Feed goats

Your three favorite beverages:
Milk
Lemonade
Kombucha

Whew! Now you know more than you wanted to! :-)
Nancy

1 comment: